Neighborhood Parcel may update this Privacy Notice from time to time. If an amendment will have a serious impact, Neighborhood Parcel will endeavor to actively inform you about such amendments. We will publish an up-to-date Privacy Notice on the Websites at all times indicating the latest amendments.
This Privacy Notice applies to you if you are a customer of Neighborhood Parcel, a shipping quote requestor, an affiliate or if you contact us, for instance, by visiting www.Neighborhoodparcel.com including any (sub)pages and mobile apps (hereafter “Websites”), using social media or if you receive emails from Neighborhood Parcel.
Our Websites are for a general audience and not aimed at children. In principle, we do not collect Personal Data from children under age 16. If you are under the age of 16 and you want to use our services, please rely on a parent or guardian to assist you. If a child under the age of 16 may have disclosed Personal Data to us, the parent or guardian can contact us and we will remove Personal Data if required.
2. Identifying Purposes
We collect, use and disclose Personal Information to provide you with the product or service you have requested and to offer you additional products and services we believe you might be interested in. The purposes for which we collect Personal Information will be identified before or at the time we collect the information. In certain circumstances, the purposes for which information is collected may be clear, and consent may be implied, such as where your name, address and payment information is provided as part of the order process.
Knowledge and consent are required for the collection, use or disclosure of Personal Information except where required or permitted by law. Providing us with your Personal Information is always your choice. However, your decision not to provide certain information may limit our ability to provide you with our products or services. We will not require you to consent to the collection, use, or disclosure of information as a condition to the supply of a product or service, except as required to be able to supply the product or service.
4. Limiting Collection
The Personal Information collected will be limited to those details necessary for the purposes identified by us. With your consent, we may collect Personal Information from you in person, over the telephone or by corresponding with you via mail, facsimile, or the Internet.
5. Limiting Use, Disclosure and Retention
Personal Information may only be used or disclosed for the purpose for which it was collected unless you have otherwise consented, or when it is required or permitted by law. Personal Information will only be retained for the period of time required to fulfill the purpose for which we collected it or as may be required by law. The information can be shared with third party couriers and affiliates in order to provide the requested service.
Personal Information will be maintained in as accurate, complete and up-to-date form as is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it is to be used.
7. Safeguarding Customer Information
Personal Data shall be collected, used, stored or otherwise processed when necessary within the framework of responsible, efficient and effective business management of Neighborhood Parcel / Biz International Corp. Neighborhood Parcel processes Personal Data based on applicable legal ground(s). The legal ground is often intrinsically linked to the business purpose. This means, for example, that the performance of an agreement can be both a legal ground and a business purpose for Neighborhood Parcel. Therefore, we will first clarify the legal ground(s) on which the company processes your Personal Data and, subsequently, the business purpose(s) that we use your Personal Data for:
In general, Neighborhood Parcel processes your Personal Data based on one of the following legal grounds:
- The processing is necessary to perform an agreement between you and Our Company,
- The processing is necessary for us to comply with our legal obligations,
- The processing is necessary to protect your vital interests or of other individuals,
- The processing is necessary for the legitimate interests of Neighborhood Parcel, except where such interests are overridden by your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms, or
- Where appropriate and required, we will ask for your consent.
Neighborhood Parcel shall only collect, use or otherwise process Personal Data if the processing falls within the scope of one (or more) of the legitimate business purposes listed below:
Personal Information will be protected by security safeguards that are appropriate to the sensitivity level of the information. We take all reasonable precautions to protect your Personal Information from any loss or unauthorized use, access or disclosure.
We will make information available to you about our policies and practices with respect to the management of your Personal Information.
9. Customer Access
Upon request, you will be informed of the existence, use and disclosure of your Personal Information, and will be given access to it. You may verify the accuracy and completeness of your Personal Information, and may request that it be amended, if appropriate. However, in certain circumstances permitted by law, we will not disclose certain information to you. For example, we may not disclose information relating to you if other individuals are referenced or if there are legal, security or commercial proprietary restrictions.
10. Handling Customer Complaints and Suggestions
1215 Main St, Tewksbury, MA 01876
United States Of America
Cookies are widely used and most web browsers are configured initially to accept cookies automatically. You may change your Internet browser settings to prevent your computer from accepting cookies or to notify you when you receive a cookie so that you may decline its acceptance. Please note, however, if you disable cookies, you may not experience optimal performance of our website.
As a rule, Neighborhood Parcel shares your Personal Data with third parties in the following circumstances:
- With its affiliates, operating groups, subsidiaries and divisions, or with third parties if such is necessary for the purposes as listed above. If appropriate, Neighborhood Parcel will require third parties to conduct activities in a manner consistent with Neighborhood Parcel policies and guidelines in relation to data protection.
- With data processors, i.e. parties processing Personal Data on our behalf. In such cases, these third parties only use your Personal Data for the purposes described above and only in accordance with our instructions. Neighborhood Parcel will only use processors which provide sufficient guarantees to implement appropriate technical and organizational measures and ensure the protection of the rights of data subjects.
- With its employees if and to the extent necessary for the performance of their tasks. In such a case, access will be granted only if and to the extent necessary for the purposes described above and only if the employee is bound by confidentiality.
- If and when required to do so by law, court order, or other legal process, for example, with law enforcement agencies or other governmental agencies, to establish or exercise our legal rights or in connection with a corporate transaction, such as a divesture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.