- Bring a valid photo ID.
- Sign The Document In Front of our Notary.
Notary Public For Tewksbury MA
Looking for convenient Notary Public location near Tewksbury MA?
We are a one-stop shop for notarizing important legal documents. Once your documents are notarized, copy and send them where they need to go and save time and money. Convenient location near Tewksbury Public Library. We offer flexible hours and dependable service. Some of our services are: administering oaths and attesting to signatures, both important and effective ways to minimize fraud in legal documents. We have two main duties that remain consistent from state to state. Perhaps the most important duty is attesting to signatures on documents. This duty is important because it aids in minimizing fraud; signature attestation must be done in a face-to-face setting.
The process of notarizing a signature is simple. The person who wants his or her signature notarized must present sufficient evidence to prove his or her identity and sign the necessary document in the presence of the Notary Public. He or she completes the process by stamping or sealing, dating, and signing the document.
A Massachusetts notary public is a public officer constituted by law to serve the public in non-contentious matters usually concerned with estates, deeds, powers-of-attorney, and foreign and international business.
Please take note of the followings:
- You do not sign the documents until you are in the presence of our Notary Public.
- Call ahead to schedule service.
- Bring non-expired and Valid Photo Id.
- We do not notarize Employment Verification form I-9, we can witness your signature but we cannot complete the form on behalf of your employer, this action will be in violation of the Law.
- Notary and filing fees are usually around $12.50