Notary Public Lowell MA
We are one-stop shop for notarizing important legal documents. Once your documents are notarized, copy and send them where they need to go and save time and money. Convenient location in Downtown Lowell MA, flexible hours and dependable service. Some of our services are: administering oaths and attesting to signatures, both important and effective ways to minimize fraud in legal documents. We have two main duties that remain consistent from state to state. Perhaps the most important duty of a notary public is attesting to signatures on documents. This duty is important because it aids in minimizing fraud; signature attestation must be done with the notary and the signatory in a face-to-face setting.
The process of notarizing a signature is simple. The person who wants his or her signature notarized must present sufficient evidence to prove his or her identity and sign the necessary document. The notary completes the process by stamping or sealing, dating, and signing the document.
A Massachusetts notary public (or notary or public notary) is a public officer constituted by law to serve the public in non-contentious matters usually concerned with estates, deeds, powers-of-attorney, and foreign and international business.
For the purposes of authentication, we recommend that you take note of the followings:
- You do not sign the documents until you are in presence of our Notary Public.
- Call ahead to schedule Notary of your documents.
- Bring non expired and Valid Photo Id.
- We do not notarize Employment Verification form I9, we can witness your signature but we cannot complete the form on behalf of your employer, this action will be in violation of the Law.
- Notary and filing fees are usually around $14.50